We are so grateful to all of you and our wonderful staff for making transitions during these unprecedented times.
Starting in early May we have been conducting both in-person and virtual services.
We know that this may cause anxiety for some so we have spent much time getting our facility equipped to be able to offer tele-health and in-person services. We have asked you all of your comfort to come into the office and we want everyone to know that this is completely optional. If you prefer, you can absolutely continue attending services via tele-health. We will be running both options available.
With regard to the overall in-person treatment services we want to assure you that we have closely monitored the CDC, WHO and state and local guidelines for re-opening. The following has been completed or will be required to attend in-person services:
- • We have re-organized our office and now we have both the large group room and the former gym room to use for group services. Chairs have been set up with tape on the floors ensuring 6 feet of space between seats.
- • For those of you continuing to use tele-health, we have purchased microphones that are designed to pick up sound from a long distance and we have equipped both rooms with technology to make the experience as seamless as possible.
- • We will require that each person in the building wear a mask covering their faces. This is keeping with Boulder County’s current orders.
- • We will be conducting temperature checks and have purchased multiple Digital forehead thermometers for this.
- • We have purchased large quantities of hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, gloves and we have substantially increased our disinfecting procedures.
- • Individual Therapy and Medical appointments will be up to the discretion of the therapist and participant. We will try to reduce traffic in the office by having therapists conduct their individual sessions via zoom when possible.
As with anything these days we also want you to know that we will continue to monitor the most recent news as we approach Tuesday and will inform you immediately of any changes.
Please contact admissions with any questions.